Bagasse is a sustainable and eco-friendly alternative to plastic. As a by-product of the sugarcane fiber, bagasse is the residue of dry pulp that remains after the extraction of the sugarcane juice. It is 100% compostable, biodegradable, chlorine-free, and non-toxic.
Features of our Products
Biodegradable & Compostable
Chemical and Toxic-free
Suitable for hot and cold food & beverages
Microwave and Freezer safe
Benefits of Bagasse Products
- Made of organic and annually renewable resources
- 100% biodegradable & compostable
- Use water or soy-based ink
- Bagasse begins to breakdown when exposed to
- Bagasse is compostable both at home and commercially.
- It can decompose in less than 90 days under the right conditions.
- Crushing bagasse products before composting, significantly speeds up this process.